Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome to the Grave

I actually went to sleep early last night, only to be woken up at 3:30 in the morning by some crazy ass chick across the street screaming at her (presumably) boyfriend. That's pretty freaking loud. And this is the second time it's happened. Isn't that disturbing the peace, or something?

Moving on...

I present the movie of the night:

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2002)

This is one of m y favorite movies ever, probably right underneath Session 9. I even have the soundtrack somewhere in my massive cd collection. Favorite song? Either "Epiphany" or "A Little Priest." And now that I think about it, Mrs. Lovett sounds like an awesome costume for this Halloween. Hmm...

"Death for the Dead" by SPF1000. I know I'm posting a lot of SPF1000, but they're just so fucking awesome and so underrated. I wish they were still together to make more albums like this. Alas, 'tis not so. 



"What's dead is dead, and life is for the alive, my dear." ~ Mrs. Lovett

No comments:

Post a Comment