Monday, October 10, 2011

Guess Who's Back

While this weekend did not go exactly as planned (do they ever?), I got plenty of pre-birthday goodies to show you, but first, today's movie.



Dead Silence is one of my favorite movies. It's very creepy, unexpected, and I want a Billy doll of my own. He's adorable. That's not weird, right? Right.

Anywho, I didn't get to go to the corn maze due to rain, so I ended up just shopping all Saturday.

I got a new stereo since my old one's speakers finally gave out. Plus, I can play my iPod on this one. And yes, I do still listen to cds.

My lovely mother bought me a mat for outside my door. I believe she got it at Wal-Mart.

Another pillow for my ugly couch. It also came with a purple throw.

Window clings...

I got this really awesome looking candle holder at Michael's. It was under the Halloween section, but I think it looks nice enough to be put out all year round.

For my few non Halloween presents...

From my sister. She got them at Hastings.

Also from my sister. I'm not actually a basketball fan per se. I just like Dirk Nowitzki.

I had taken a picture of my cake before it was mutilated and eaten, but it seems to have mysteriously disappeared from my phone. It was Halloween themed too.

On the music side of things...


I checked my mailbox right before I left, and much to my joy, found my signed Rufus Rex cd within. Hooray! I was so excited I went out and bought Anthrax's new album the next day.

Er, that's not exactly why I bought Anthrax. I've been waiting to have money to get it.

"Worlds In-Between" by Rufus Rex

"The Devil You Know" by Anthrax

You gotta go with the devil you know...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time! We got the same candle holder at Micheal's.

    ReplyDelete