Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Going to Need Some More Cages....

...because I don't know how many more imaginary monsters I can fit in my imaginary basement. Here's another one for my collection:


Look at it. Don't you just want to give it a hug and invite it in for tea and cakes? It's just as cute as a bunny rabbit and a kitten playing with a box. 


Ok, ok, I exaggerate. Nothing is as cute as kittens.

But Pumpkinhead is one of my favorite monsters, no doubt. Not as high as the Creeper, but within range.

Now I wish to draw your attention to something I noticed this morning. But before I go on, I want to make note, I'm good at doing the laundry. Just not when it involves beach. Although, while brushing my teeth this morning, my lack of ability to use the beach makes for some interesting... art, shall we say?


At first glance, a normal person just might see a stain and a need for a higher degree of laundry learning. Not me. I saw a skull.


Like Jesus on a piece of toast, I got a skull on my towel. Thank you, pareidolia!

"Monster" by Skillet. It works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment