Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And The Loves Grow

Freddy has got a new friend. One who understands the plight of not always winning.


Loki, Loki, Loki. You are now added to my collection. 

Yes, droogs, I finally got to see The Avengers. I would readily watch it again. I'm not a big Marvel fan, but it was quite engaging, but I do like Iron Man. And obviously, Loki. 

I also got to see Dark Shadows, as it opened this week. And.... I should have seen Avengers again. Don't get me wrong, the acting and the visuals were great, but the story line was too compact and confusing. Okay, I get there's a witch and a vampire throughout the whole movie. Why the hell is there a werewolf in the last fifteen or so minutes? It should have been a trilogy or something, but I don't know if that would have helped. Shadows was shorter than  Avengers, but it felt twice as long. Although I quite enjoyed Jackie Earle Haley's character. 

Did anyone else see either movie? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment