Friday, May 25, 2012

All Hope Is (Not) Gone

Aha! My ghost hunting buddy came through and is planning to come by tonight for some paranormal activity. This makes me incredibly excited, and now I'm in a rush to make sure everything is charged and ready to go when he gets here. I haven't been ghost hunting in a while, and have become "paranormally frustrated", as I like to say. But tonight is looking good, and I'm hoping the wind does not pick up too bad. I really would love to be able to properly test my new recorder. Our testing grounds are outside, but eighty percent of the time we get results, so there you go. On the flip side to that, this might be the only ghost hunting trip for a while, since he works and my summer classes start in a week and a half. Weekends, as always, are the only hope. Well, you get what you can, right?

Screenshot of the "Night on Bald Mountain" segment of Disney's Fantasia

No comments:

Post a Comment