Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time To Start Again

Ah, the smell of a new year. What to do, what to do? I suppose it's resolution time.

So, my resolutions for 2012? Here they are:

1. More ghost hunting and furthering my knowledge and research on the paranormal and demonology.
This is a deep passion of mine. Every since I was a young girl, I have been drawn to and interested in the paranormal and the unknown. Only recently have I been able to seriously expand and go in the direction I want to. There are so many questions I want answered, and in this area, the only way to get them (I feel) is through personal exploration. As for the demonology... Well, let's just say that if worst comes to worst, I want to know what I'm up against.

2. Decide if I am on the actual career path that I am happy with.
I am currently a student under the BCIS major. But is it the right major? I've already changed once, and I hate being indecisive. The money may be good, sure, but I'm one of those people who just wants to be happy with what I do.

3. Find a job.
Basically, I need income.

4. Read more.

5. Cook more.
Home made stuff, not that microwave shit. It gets repetitive and boring after a while.

6. Be more creative.
I mean this in the way of actually doing the projects I come up with, instead of letting them sit in my bookmarks while the supplies rot in a corner.

What a start. I certainly have this coming year cut out for me.

What about my droogs? Have you got any resolutions or suggestions you'd like to share?

The infamous "Brown Lady" of Raynham Hall. Faked or not, it's still an impressive picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment