Monday, January 9, 2012

Updates


So, apparently "Once Upon a Time" is kinda a good show. Bit of an understatement there. I just started watching it last night, thanks to Hulu, and didn't stop watching until about 3:30 this morning. It has quite an unique premise and interesting interconnection between the characters. I've never been so upset with a TV villain. Rumpelstiltskin is becoming my favorite character. Creepy guy. Mr. Gold isn't that bad looking either. 

Classes start next week. But that's the least of my problems. I'm back in my apartment and it is a MESS. I need some major organization and a new layout. And some quieter neighbors. 

I'm searching for a good (at least decent) Nazi zombie movie. Call of Duty: Black Ops: Zombies has got me in the mood. Anyone know of one? I'm not big on zombies, but make them Nazis and suddenly I'm interested. I can't tell you why. I got my hopes up for an upcoming (this term is used loosely since technically it has been completed for a few years, just not released) one called War of the Dead, and I've also got my eye on Outpost. Otherwise, there seems to be a serious (well, I think it's serious) shortage of good (again, at least decent) Nazi zombie movies. 

Until then, Wall-E it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment