Monday, December 26, 2011

Good Times

Happy National Candy Cane Day!

Unfortunately for me, my familia did not buy any this year. Sad day. But you guys will celebrate in my honor, right?

I got many a lovely thing for Christmas this year, including a ton of coffee. The one I'm most excited about?


Apple Caramel Pie. Doesn't that sound delicious???

I also got a digital recorder from my folks for my paranormal group, but due to some issues I don't know if I'll be able to use it... :'(

Since my sister asked for an Xbox, I inherited her Wii and got one of my favorite games to go along with it. It even came with a cd. Hooray for free music!!


Yet, now I'm hoping for the day my sister wants a different game console. That would mean I would then inherit this...


And we would all live happily ever after. 

Yes. Indeed. I love CoD. I am awful at it, but 'tis fun. 

What goodies did my droogies get? Do tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment