Monday, July 11, 2011

My Version of Will It Blend?

Here's something I found hidden away in my abundance of internet favorites. If you've seen it before, good for you. If you haven't, I present to you...

ALIEN VS POOH!!!


Adorable. The whole story can be found here.

This also comes at an opportune time for other movie mash ups I have noticed that would be either majorly awesome or complete shit. The reason for my discoveries comes from the resurfacing of my quiet obsession with Watchmen. Team Rorschach FTW.

Harry Potter and The Ring (via sinister-otaku on DeviantArt)


Poor Draco. If only he realized what movie muggles are capable of...


Watchmen and Harry Potter (via enterlameprofilename via DeviantArt)


I laughed.


And finally, one I've posted before, but deserves to be posted again:

Watchmen meets The Dark Knight.

More specifically, The Joker vs Rorschach.



Two of my favorite comic book characters going head to head (er, face to face?)? Pity this isn't a real movie.

And yes, I know, the mash ups here are narrow, but they're the ones I want to see. Anyone have any other possible movie mash suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hail Citizen!

    Thank you for mentioning my Alien vs. Pooh comic. Your attentions are greatly appreciated. I also did a Pooh-Shining mashup titled The Poohing. It's on youtube but doesn't get that much attention. It's kind of long (7 minutes) but if you have the time I'd love to hear what you think of it.

    Click here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8V1Q8yq0Xk
    ...if you dare!

    Over and out.

    ReplyDelete