Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hurm...

Alright, I'm going to have to start implementing a new plan (at least until October) for my blogging. This week has become terribly busy with school work, and I have to have priorities. As much as I hate to put P&J Productions on the back stove, some things need to change in order for me to succeed in keeping scholarships and whatnot. So, P&J is taking a break for the rest of the week in order to catch up with other areas of life.

However, I do have many wonderful things lined up, especially for October. I'm participating in the Countdown to Halloween for 2011, and am going to bring you many wonderfully horrific (and non-horrific) Halloween related posts.

Until (hopefully) next week, my little droogies, I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment