Thursday, August 25, 2011

Not Quite What I Pictured

Today was the first day of classes.

It didn't go exactly as planned.

I was suppose to wake up at 9:30, but the dreaded sun decided 7:30 was good enough for me. I got two buildings mixed up and was almost late to my first class. Then I had the stupid idea of walking all the way back to my apartment in the blazing heat. Needless to say I sweated so much I had to change outfits.

Here's to a better tomorrow.

Oh, and happy birthday to Tim Burton and Rob Halford.

I was going to add videos, but my internet shut down on me. Had to publish from phone. Just one more thing to make my day better.

EDIT: Once I closed all my windows, the internet decides it wants to come back up. Now you get your birthday videos:


Some things just never get old.

And one of my favorite Burton films, Sleepy Hollow.


Mmm. Love me some Victorian horror. I may have to revisit this in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment