Tuesday, October 1, 2013

'Tis The Beginning

Huzzah! October is finally here once again, which means it's time for....

Countdown to Halloween!!


That's right, droogs, as I mentioned before, Punch & Judy is participating again this year. Head over to Countdown to Halloween to see the full list of all the participants. 

Unfortunately (and surprisingly) I have not(!) put up my decorations for Halloween this year. Blasphemy, I know, but it seems to have snuck up on me this year. Not to worry, though, I have plenty of time this evening to spruce my cave up. 

In the meantime, I have some wonderful things planned this year, although it will be mostly stuff I've gathered on the interwebs since last year, but hopefully you'll get some joy out it. I fancy everyone is excited as I am.

1 comment: