Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's That Time Again

Every year comes with the obligatory resolution list. However, my list contains a few personal things I'm not yet ready to unleash to the world. But, every year, 'to read more' tops the list, regardless of how much I read the previous year. If you've ever looked through my crazy long side bar to the right, you may have noticed a reading challenge. For me, it's a great way to motivate myself into reading, even though I read anyway. I've participated in the Goodreads Reading Challenge for the past two years, and this year is no different.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Shelly has read 0 books toward her goal of 21 books.
hide

I only added one more book to last year's challenge of 20, but I would love to read way more than I do now.

Did anyone else make resolutions this year, or did you just say to hell with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment