Friday, June 24, 2011

I Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Alright, alright, I know. I haven't posted in a couple days. But, with good reason. I've moved from Hershey on to Gettysburg and am trying to plan my future "Haunts Across America" roadtrip. Right now I'm sitting outside in quasi darkness with campfire smoke blowing into my face. Bear with me here.

Like I said, I'm in Gettysburg, home to the bloodiest battle on American soil. And supposedly very haunted. SO.... I'm excited. As you've probably figured out, I love and have a passion for haunted places. Gettysburg has been on my list for a while.

Because I just got here, I have not been anywhere, except General Pickett's Buffet (which was surprisingly good, for a buffet) and the world's largest military diorama (I have some pictures from it, but my computer decided to rebel, so I can't post them right now).

Speaking of which, I have a few pictures up on my DeviantArt (if you must know, I also moonlight as an amateur digital photographer) of my trip so far for you to gawk at, and maybe, if you're feeling kind or find it to your liking, purchase. There are also other pictures from a few other adventures there as well. Just thought I'd let you know.

And to make up for not posting these past few days, here's a very, very creepy video I was made aware of recently:


That's what I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment