Monday, October 1, 2012

Decorations

Ah, yes. Halloween is almost here, meine Freunde. Time for ghosts, goblins, monsters, and witches. Frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

I finished decorating my meager, messy dwelling yesterday, and I am quite happy with the finished product.




Happily, my Jack Skellington snowflakes survived the year in storage.







Oh, what fun! I have planned out every day until Halloween, so hopefully(!) I will be on top of things this year. 

How is everyone else's decorating coming along? What's your favorite item you have acquired so far? 

Mine is the Jack o' Lantern with the top hat sitting on top of the refrigerator. It used to be my mother's until she stopped decorating for Halloween. Fortunately, I don't think I will ever have that problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment