Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yet Another Show With Which To Play Catch Up

Just in time for Halloween, FX premieres their successful(?) show "American Horror Story" tonight. As the second season is not a continuation of the first, I think I shall give it another go. I tried watching the first season, but never really got into it, even though from all around I was hearing how great and creepy it was. Here's the first five minutes of the new season:


My only worry about the new season is Adam Levine. He's one of those people who annoys me for no reason, so much so I can hardly stand to look at him. Regardless, I will have to wait until another day to watch the premiere. SyFy has already got me locked in their Wednesday night lineup. 

Who else is a fan of the show, and are you excited for the new season?

No comments:

Post a Comment